Thursday, March 4

Two Directions

Hi again.  :)

I want to share with you that my last post did not come from my desire to write in a blog.  After I finished brushing my teeth tonight (or this morning...it's late) I grabbed my Bible, a stack of notecards and claimed my spot on my floor.  (Every time I hear or see reference to a verse that I really like or is inspiring, I write it down on this one notecard.  The notecard is about ready to retire its so full.)  I just felt the need to spend time with my God.  My goal was to actually write out at least two verses from my notecard and read in Nahum (which is where I currently am in the OT), and then spend time in prayer and just meditating on God and what's going on in my life.  

Haha.  God is so good.  He had other plans, and I have no idea where that blog came from.  ALL the glory goes to God for everything written in this blog.  I give every praise to Him.  I have no idea how to write a blog.  Good thing I have the creator of the Universe on my side, huh? :)

Moving on though...
I feel that I'm being lead to have two parts to this blog.  One part being like my last two blogs where I share what's going on in my life, and the other part I think is going to be me sharing a verse and how it's helped me that day or shown me something new.  I just thought I'd let you know.  

I'm a notecard and sticky-note nut.. My desk and the wall right next to it are filled with both that have verses of inspiring quotes to live a better life.  My mirror has a growing collection also.  I'm sure my whole room will be spilling over soon.  I'll try and get pictures up so you can see.  This is most likely where the different verses will come from.  

For reals, goodnight!  Have a blessed day. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Katie! I read your most recent post last night, and loved it, so I decided to go back and read all of your posts. I can see so many parallels in my own walk with God right now, and some of the things you have written have given me a lot to think about :) It has also inspired me to start my own blog back up :) I think it can be really good to write out what you think because then you can go back and look at it with hindsight :) lol and the notecard and sticy-note part-I am totally the same way!! The wall in front of my desk is covered in sticky-notes that I have written verses that mean a lot to me :) It sounds like God is really working in your life and that is so awesome!! Have a great day and God bless!! :)

Kaitlynn Marie said...

Hey Heather! I agree! I've kept a Journal to Jesus (as I called it) throughout all of high school, and I think through some of middle school too. So now, having the opportunity to share my story and what God is doing in my life is such a blessing! Along with that, I love how this blog is almost like accountability for me to keep moving forward, no matter what!