Tuesday, March 16

It's Finals Week...

I only have three 'finals' this week.. Two juries and a 3 page paper, so I don't know if they'd exactly be considered finals.   I have a few verses to share with you that hopefully encourage you to keep moving forward.  We can get through this horrible mess of college finals week (or life, if you're not in college) with God by our sides.  Love you all, and be blessed!

Matthew 11:28-29
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

Psalm 40:1-2
I waited patiently for the Lord;
And He inclined to me, 
And heard my cry.
He also brought me up out of a 
horrible pit,
Out of the miry clay,
And set my feet upon a rock,
And established my steps.


Deuteronomy 33: 26-28
"There is no one like the God of Jeshurun*,
Who rides the heavens to help you,
And in His excellency on the clouds.
The eternal God is your refuge,
And underneath are the everlasting arms;
He will thrust out the enemy from before you,
And will say, 'Destroy!'"


*Jeshurun is another name for Israel. 



Good luck on finals!!  I've already spent plenty of time in Dutch Bros. this week, but I am eternally thankful for this wonderful liquid that God created! :)

No comments: