Tuesday, December 7

Simple

Tonight was the last night of my college group for this term, and it was a night spent in worship and prayer.  I love how God knows exactly what it is that we all need.  I struggled to enter into true worship for the first 3 songs, and then all of the sudden it hit me.  There was one line of a song that was exactly what I needed to hear tonight.  I love how God uses the simple things to sometimes bring the most impact on our lives.  During the time for prayer, it was sweet to share with some of my best friends what we all needed prayer for.  Spending the evening worshiping was exactly what I needed. 
Tonight, I am thankful for my family.  We have our issues, our weird habits, and our differences.  But I love them, each and every one.  They have helped to shape me into who I am today.  :)

No comments: