Tuesday, December 14

Keep moving forward.

I'm thankful that there isn't someone standing above me with a 20 ton anvil waiting to drop it on my head every time I fail.  Because if there was, I would've been dead ages ago. 
I thank the Lord today that there is forgiveness, which is found in the blood of Jesus Christ.  I'm thankful every day is a new day, with no mistakes in it yet. :)

We're all going to mess up.  Royally mess up.  But it's the step in what direction that we take next that really matters.  Do we keep going the way we've been off to?  Or do we take time to contemplate, pray, and just talk with Jesus to determine where the next step of our adventure will take us? 

I've missed 2 days of my challenge, but I won't let it stop me.  We all make mistakes, and thankfully we're all forgiven.  The price for my mistakes was paid for in full on Calvary.  What better Christmas present could I ever receive than that?

No comments: