Wednesday, December 7

Back to Simplicity

Slowing down and finding the stillness has been a good thing for me this week. I've felt out of control. The Lord is showing me once again that {thankfully} I don't have to need to be in control. I'm switching majors again.... This time I think will be permanent.

I know that I'm not an academic....yes I am a learner, a person who likes to learn things. But classrooms and textbooks don't inspire me. And as hard as I've tried, I cannot live life uninspired. Maybe there are people who can, but I am not one of them. Which is absolutely okay! :)

I'm switching my major back to agricultural science. There I won't have to take as much science or chemistry, and I might, just might actually graduate next year. I've never been able to see myself graduating before... {chuckle}. But now I can.

Don't be afraid to live YOUR life. The 1 life that God has given you.


Until next time
Kaitlynn Marie

No comments: