Thursday, December 29

Thoughts

....I have been awake for a little over 36 hours.  The majority of it has been spent on the 'tall couch' at our dining room table watching the TV show Felicity.  Yeah... Most of Season 2, all of Season 3, and the first 9 episodes of Season 4.  Apparently TV shows on Netflix are my thing.  Add some extra cheese and this hopeless romantic is set to go.  You know the weird thing?  The past 36 hours have gone by extremely fast.  I seriously got almost nothing accomplished, besides watching Felicity of course.  I did do the dishes Tuesday afternoon (this is really sad.  It's already early Thursday morning.) and I did eat three good meals.  I also showered, and played guitar for like 30 minutes, which was great.  Except the only song I remember how to play right now is "Someone like you" by Adele.  Well I guess it's not a bad thing.  It's just the only thing I can currently play. 

Mar is visiting her soon to be in-laws, and Marz is house sitting.  Which is the only reason I have managed to pull off this whole 36 hour-being-awake-thing.  My eyelids are getting droopy, but I just thought I'd share part of my Christmas break with you. 

Until next time,
-Kaitlynn

No comments: